[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Foro de Moralzarzal • Ver Tema - Entirely since OSRS is performing better

Entirely since OSRS is performing better

Foro de temas varios

Entirely since OSRS is performing better

Notapor bestrsgoldfast » Lun Ene 18, 2021 10:00 am

I only play Ironman mode there, however last I heard is they went back to the promise of Yak Track substituting TH promos and so are now cycling them like normal even if the Tracks are running.That's only ONE example.

It doesn't affect me much, since I play with Ironman mode, but because it seems Jagex is cashing in on purely MTX today, it's getting in the way of suitable game upgrades and is continuing to bleed out the game faster.

I discovered about the crucial exploit and the bans that occurred from that. I have not kept up with the promos like Yak Track, but it's sad to see them ramping up MTX instead of toning down it.

It is disappointing, since genuinely has the capability to be one of the greatest MMO's available, but the higher ups have seemingly gotten really slack with it. I had been expecting that they'd be in a position to ATLEAST use the enormous MTX profits on making the game's graphic fidelity consistent, but it never happened, even though they supposedly source their graphic work to multiple third party businesses.

Now I fear they're going out to cash and abandon it entirely since OSRS is performing better with nowhere near the quantity of MTX (which is deserved tbh. I enjoy spending time in here and see what is going on with the other half of the RuneScape family, and it seems like that the Devs are actual fans of the game and genuinely want to see it grow and improve in the long run.
bestrsgoldfast

Volver a General